Customer Name: Caleb Miller
Company Name: Mile Tree Screen Printing
City / State: Chillicothe, OH
How long have you been a customer? For two different machines for 4 or 5 years.
Why did you choose Budget Inks? Had seen them at a tradeshow and the price for a Roland printer were way cheaper and once we used them, they looked just as good. So we continued.
Would you recommend Budget Inks to a colleague or friend? Yes and I have.
Do you use social media? They have a FB page.
Compared to OEM, do BI have good, better or same:
- Printability? – Just as good if not better, didn’t notice any drop off in quality and everyone gives us complements on how it looks.
- Durability? Never heard any complaints, so it’s very good. We’re still using some of it from when we first started
- Scratch resistance? That’s pretty good, can’t recall any issues with that.
- Smell? same as OEM or none? I don’t notice any smell.
- Color matched to OEM, ie using same profiles? Yes and everything looks how it should.
- When converting, was their any issues, color shifting? banding? Not that I can remember. We’ve mostly used BI with maybe the exception of the first one or two.
Testimonial approved by customer on 11/11/20Continue Reading ›